Nose Job Concord, New Hampshire
- What is a Nose Job?
- How to Choose A Nose Job Surgeon in Concord, New Hampshire
- How much does a Nose Job Cost in Concord, New Hampshire?
- Nose Job Gallery
- Nose Job Unveilings
- Contact the Office
- Directions to the Office
What is a Nose Job?
A rhinoplasty is a “surgical procedure that changes the size or shape of your nose,” according to RealSelf.com. People who are dissatisfied with the size, shape, angle or bridge of their nose may wish to book a consultation with an expert rhinoplasty surgeon serving New Hampshire patients:
Altering Nose Size. Many people feel that their nose distracts from their other facial features and is too prominent and Dr. Markarian helps patients refine the aesthetic of their nose for a more subtle look.
Altering the Angle of the Nose. Most patients refer to the angle of their nasal tip. A nasal tip that projects slightly downwards is associated with a masculine aesthetic, whereas an upwards projection may be seen as more feminine. Dr. Markarian can refine patient’s nasal tips to achieve their desired outcome.
Breathing Issues. Sometimes Nose surgery is performed for medical reasons, often correct breathing issues caused by deviated septum. This surgery is often referred to as a septoplasty. Dr. Markarian is an expert at rhinoplasty, septoplasty and septorhinoplasty surgery.
Dorsal Hump Reduction. A frequent complaint from surgical rhinoplasty patients is that they suffer from a prominent bump on the bridge of their nose. Dorsal hump reduction surgery may help patients who want to achieve a flatter nasal bridge.
If you are considering a Nose Job in New Hampshire, the next step may be to seek the advice of a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon. You can book a consultation with Dr. Markarian to discuss your aesthetic goals. He recommends collecting before and after images or videos of other patients or celebrities that emulate your desired outcome.
How to Choose A Nose Job Surgeon in Concord, New Hampshire
Dr. Markarian recommends surgical or non-surgical prospective patients considering a nose job should only book consultations with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. They should also consider the plastic surgeon’s credentials, expertise and results of other patients. New patients should also consider how comfortable they feel when they meet with plastic surgeons.
Dr. Markarian’s Awards, Certifications and Educational achievements include:
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- RealSelf Verified
- RealSelf Top Doctor
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow; American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Undergraduate: Biology and Criminology; University of California; Irvine
- Graduate: MS; Public Health; Epidemiology; Emory University
- Internship: Public Health; Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency: Plastic Surgery; Saint Louis University
- Fellowship: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery; Harvard University
How much does a Nose Job Cost in Concord, New Hampshire?
Many patients delay for years and continue being unhappy with their appearance and suffering with low self-esteem because they feel uneasy with the cost of a rhinoplasty procedure. In our Blog Rhinoplasty Cost: How Can I Afford It?, we discovered that the total cost of a Nose Job ranges from between $6,000 and $15,000. This will usually include all hospital and anaesthesia fees.
You can find several common methods patients use to fund their surgery in our blog, including:
- Setting Up A Savings Account
- Checking Your Insurance Policy
- Borrowing a Lump Sum
- Minimizing Recovery Time
Nose Job Gallery
The delicate interplay of nose surgeries and facial aesthetics is essential to Dr. Markarian’s work. He always tells his patients that rhinoplasty procedures require incredible attention to detail. Dr. Markarian always personalizes his consultations and surgeries to create a natural appearance that achieves his patient’s desired outcomes.
Dr. Markarian prides himself on nose reshaping that complements his patient’s overall facial appearance. If you are interested in a nose job in Concord, New Hampshire, perhaps read his reviews or see some of his before and after pictures before booking a complimentary Virtual Consultation.
Nose Job Unveilings
Many patients have waited a long time for their nose job. One of the main reasons Dr. Markarian enjoys performing rhinoplasty surgeries is because of the enormous impact it has on his patient’s lives. You can see how emotional some patients become when they see their reshaped nose for the first time.
Dr. Markarian encourages his patients to carry out as much research as possible and ensure they seek the advice of a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon. Undertaking a Nose Job in Concord, New Hampshire is a big, and very personal decision.
Dr. Markarian advises bringing a list of questions to make the most out of your consultation, including:
- What can realistically be achieved?
- What is involved in the surgery?
- How much could the operation help reach your goals?
- How long will the recovery be?
25 Walnut St, Suite 400,
Wellesley, MA 02481
Monday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wellesley Office Directions from Cape Cod
Barnstable (02563, 02601, 02630, 02632, 02634, 02635, 02637, 02647, 02648, 02655, 02668, 02672, 02675), Mashpee (02542, 02635, 02649), Bourne (02531, 02534, 02542, 02553, 02556, 02559, 02561, 02562, 02563, 02644), Sandwich (02537, 02542, 02561, 02562, 02563, 02644, 02649), Falmouth (02536, 02540, 02541, 02543, 02556, 02565, 02574), Yarmouth (02664, 02673, 02675), Dennis (02638, 02639, 02641, 02660, 02664, 02670), Harwich (02639, 02645, 02646,02661, 02671), Chatham (02633, 02650, 02659, 02669), Brewster (02631, 02645, 02653, 02662), Pleasant Lake (02645), Orleans (02643, 02650, 02653), Eastham (02642, 02651), Wellfleet (02663, 02667), Truro (02652, 02657, 02666, 02667), Provincetown (02657) etc
- Get on US-6 W from Iyannough Rd
- Head southwest toward Iyannough Rd
- Turn left onto Iyannough Rd
- Continue straight to stay on Iyannough Rd
- Slight right to merge onto US-6 W toward Boston/Providence
- Continue on US-6 W. Take MA-3 N and I-95 N to MA-16 W/Washington St in Newton. Take exit 37 from I-95 N
- Merge onto US-6 W
- Continue onto MA-3 N/US-44
- Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 43A for I-93 S toward I-95/Canton
- Merge onto I-93
- Continue onto I-95 N
- Take exit 37 for MA-16 W toward Wellesley
- Follow MA-16 W/Washington St and Walnut St to your destination in Wellesley
- Turn left onto MA-16 W/Washington St
- Slight left onto Wales St/Walnut St
- Continue to follow Walnut St
- Turn right onto Walnut Park
- Destination will be on the left
Local Hospital Privileges
Anna Jaques Hospital
25 Highland Ave,
Newburyport, MA 01950
Monday: Open 24 Hours
Tuesday: Open 24 Hours
Wednesday: Open 24 Hours
Thursday: Open 24 Hours
Friday: Open 24 Hours
Saturday: Open 24 Hours
Sunday: Open 24 Hours