Ready To Take The Next Step?
Sign Up For Priority Booking
What We’ve Learnt from Over 350 Virtual Consults with Patients
- A lot of patients have been wanting cosmetic surgery for years.
- Working from home has presented a now unique opportunity for patients to recover without taking a lot of time off.
- Most patients are tired of having low self-esteem and are excited to feel more confident in themselves.
Jump The Queue
In accordance with Massachusetts guidelines, Dr. Markarian began offering in-office consultations and performing elective cosmetic surgery for patients at the start of July.
To secure your in-office consultation and get priority for Dr. Markarian’s surgical waiting list, please fill out either form to receive a callback.
Please note that:
- Due to high demand for Dr. Markarian’s services, an in-office consultation requires a $100 deposit that patients can put towards their surgery.
- Patients who have received clearance from their Primary Care Physician (PCP) will likely be scheduled for surgery before those who do not yet have clearance.