Plastic Surgery Cambridge, MA
Requests for cosmetic surgeries continue grow in number. With technological advances in surgeries, the overall mental and physical health benefits, as well as becoming more affordable, may be just some of the reasons for this increase.
You can find more information on which procedures are currently popular in Plastic Surgery and the variety of reasons why prospective patients are looking to book.
Contacting a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon with both expertise in their surgery of choice and able to provide the professional Medical advice necessary, is recommended for anyone considering Plastic Surgery in Cambridge, MA.
- Complimentary Consultation
- Office Address
- Directions to the Office
- Most Requested Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Breast Surgeries
- Body Surgeries
- Facial Surgeries
- Surgeries for Men
- Contact the Office
Due to the current health pandemic, Dr. Markarian, is offering free Virtual Consultations to anyone considering a procedure now or in the future. He believes this is the best way to ensure the safety of his staff and all patients.
25 Walnut St, Suite 400,
Wellesley, MA 02481
Monday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Office Directions from Cambridge
- Get on I-90 W in Boston from Dana St, Memorial Dr and Soldiers Field Rd.
- Head SW on Ellery St towards Broadway. Turn left onto Broadway. Turn right onto Dana St. Turn left onto Massachusetts Ave. Turn right onto Bay St.
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Green St. Turn left onto Putnam Ave. Turn right onto Flagg St. Turn left onto memorial Dr. Turn right onto Western Ave
- Turn left onto Soldiers Field Rd
- Merge onto I-90 W. Take exit 16 to merge onto MA-16 W/ Washington St towards Wellesley. Slight left onto Wales St/ Walnut St.
- Destination will be on the right.
Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures in Cambridge, MA
Contact the Office
It is always advisable, when considering any Plastic Surgery procedure, that people should contact a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon. A surgeon who not only has the expertise and experience in their procedure of choice, but also someone they can feel comfortable with.
Please contact our office for a no-obligation consultation. During consultation it is advisable to prepare the questions and/or concerns you may wish to raise regarding your chosen procedure and have photos (typifying your body type) both before and after, which show your desired goal.
What patients are saying
Dr. Markarian is an extremely skilled and talented plastic surgeon. His warm personality made my entire experience pleasant and comfortable . I had no doubts or concerns about my procedure, because he had answered all my (at times annoying) questions.
I want to thank you for helping me with the implant surgery. It meant a lot to me to see how professional and caring you were. Simply he is the best, he is attentive Helpful.