Tummy Tuck Concord, New Hampshire
- What is a Tummy Tuck in Concord, New Hampshire?
- What are the different types of Tummy Tuck in Concord, New Hampshire?
- Tummy Tuck Cost Concord, New Hampshire
- How to Choose a Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Concord, New Hampshire
- Tummy Tuck Before and After
- Contact the Office
- Directions to the Office
What is a Tummy Tuck in Concord, New Hampshire?
People looking for a firmer, smoother and more contoured abdomen may wish to consider a Tummy Tuck. Other reported benefits are renewed confidence in buying and wearing new clothes, and removed or reduced stretch marks.
A Tummy Tuck is a Plastic Surgery procedure that removes excess skin and tightens muscles in the abdominal wall. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the typical reasons for an abdomen with loose or sagging skin are:
- Hereditary conditions
- Prior surgery, and
- Significant fluctuations in weight.
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of a Tummy Tuck, visit our blog on the Most Frequently Asked Questions.
What are the different types of Tummy Tuck in Concord, New Hampshire?
There are various different styles and types of Tummy Tuck. The type of Tummy Tuck a patient chooses will depend on their aesthetics goals. The varieties of Tummy Tucks typically depend on how much skin a patient wants to remove, the area of the abdomen they are targeting and the location and length of the incision necessary to achieve their desired results.
Choosing the right Tummy Tuck for you requires expert aesthetic and medical advice. You should seek out a consultation with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon that specializes in Tummy Tuck and other body procedures.
To learn more about the different styles of Tummy Tuck, the areas they target and which may benefit you, read our blog on What are the different types of Tummy Tuck Procedure? All of the styles below are discussed.
- Full Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Extended Tummy Tuck
- Fleur-De-Lis Tummy Tuck
- Drainless Tummy Tuck
- Tummy Tuck with Liposuction
- Non-Surgical Tummy Tuck
Tummy Tuck Cost Concord, New Hampshire
A Tummy Tuck is usually considered an elective procedure and not medically required. Therefore the vast majority of patients will need to consider how to fund their procedure.
The price of a Tummy Tuck will depend on the surgeon, their level of expertise and certifications. The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery suggests that the cost may be between $4,000 and $18,000. However, some of these quotes may not include any hospital, anesthesia or other related expenses.
Patients considering a procedure should reach out to a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon for expert aesthetic advice and a quotation that includes a full breakdown of fees.
How to Choose a Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Concord, New Hampshire
Dr. Markarian recommends surgical or non-surgical prospective patient considering a Tummy Tuck should only book consultations with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. They should also consider the plastic surgeon’s credentials, expertise and results of other patients. New patients should also consider how comfortable they feel when they meet with plastic surgeons.
Dr. Markarian’s Awards, Certifications and Educational achievements include:
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- RealSelf Verified
- RealSelf Top Doctor
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow; American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Undergraduate: Biology and Criminology; University of California; Irvine
- Graduate: MS; Public Health; Epidemiology; Emory University
- Internship: Public Health; Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency: Plastic Surgery; Saint Louis University
- Fellowship: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery; Harvard University
Tummy Tuck Before and After
Contact the Office
Dr. Markarian believes the best plastic surgery patients are those that have done their research and understand the full extent of the benefits and risks of their chosen procedures.
If you are considering Tummy Tuck, the next step would be to contact a board-certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.
If you would like to learn more about Tummy Tucks before your consultation, please visit on blog on the Most Frequently Asked Questions about Tummy Tucks.
21 Highland Ave, Suite 9,
Newburyport, MA 01950
Monday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Newburyport Office Directions from Concord, NH
- Get on I-93 S
- Follow I-93 S, NH-101 E and I-95 S to MA-113 E/Storey Ave in Newburyport. Take exit 57 from I-95 S
- Continue on MA-113 E to your destination
- Sharp left onto MA-113 E/Storey Ave (signs for Newburyport/Newbury)
- Continue to follow MA-113 E
- Turn right onto Rawson Ave
- Turn left onto Highland Ave
- Turn right
- Destination will be on the left