Breast Reduction Nashoba Valley, MA
Women wish to undergo Breast Reduction Surgery to address medical or aesthetic concerns caused by having large breasts. For some women, having large breasts can cause them to feel insecure or struggle to find clothing that fits them well. Other South Shore breast reduction patients suffer from chronic pain in their back, neck, or shoulders due to the weight of their chest or can suffer from infections or rashes and have their ability to exercise impaired. Therefore,
- What is Breast Reduction Surgery in Nashoba Valley?
- What are the benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery?
- How much does a Nashoba Valley Breast Reduction Surgery cost?
- Contact the Office
- Office Address
- Directions to the Office
- Local Surgery Centre Privileges
What is Breast Reduction Surgery in Nashoba Valley?
Since Breast Reduction surgery is performed on women with concerns caused by having a large chest, the surgery is undertaken to reduce breast size. This can be done by simply removing fat from the breasts, this technique is known as Breast Liposuction and is a popular choice for breast reduction if the patient has a high enough ratio of fat in their breasts.
However, breast reduction surgery is most commonly performed and consists of removing breast tissue from the chest to permanently reduced the size and weight of the breasts. In some cases, both breast liposuction is undertaken as well as the removal of breast tissue to achieve the ideal result. Breast tissue or fat can be removed in differing quantities from both breasts to solve any concerns of asymmetry and achieve a smaller and more symmetrical chest.
The breasts can be reduced by varying extents depending on the patient’s aims for the surgery. Frequently breast lifts can be combined with a breast reduction procedure so that the breasts are smaller, weigh less, and sit higher on the chest. This not only relieves medical issues caused by having large breasts but can also significantly increase a patient’s confidence and self-esteem.
For more information about Breast Reduction Surgery, you can view our blog about the most frequently asked questions.
What are the benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery?
There are many benefits to a Breast Reduction procedure which is why it has a 97% worth-it rating on RealSelf. The benefits of undergoing the surgery can include both aesthetic and medical benefits for patients such as:
- Reduced back, shoulder or neck pain
- Rashes or infections under the breasts should clear up
- Improved confidence
- Easier to exercise
How much does a Nashoba Valley Breast Reduction cost?
When researching a breast reduction procedure it is recommended that you contact your healthcare provider to see whether they will help to finance your procedure. Generally, plastic surgery procedures are not paid for by insurance providers. However, breast reduction surgeries are often performed to help resolve medical issues, so are frequently included in medical insurance policies. Depending on your individual circumstances and the particular health insurance policy you have, the entire surgery may be financed for you. Other individuals will receive partial funding for their procedure and so it is important to see what you qualify for before undergoing any surgery.
If you are undergoing breast reduction surgery for purely aesthetic reasons, it is unlikely your insurance will help pay for your procedure. There are various financing options available to patients to help them finance their procedure, as it is stated by RealSelf, that the average cost for a breast reduction procedure is over $7,000 in America.
Contact the Office
If you are considering Breast Reduction in Nashoba Valley, Massachusetts you should carry out your own research of the procedure and book a consultation with a Breast Reduction surgeon that is Board Certified and that you feel comfortable with. Before your consultation, we advise you make a list of any questions you have or any concerns you wish to discuss with your surgeon so you are fully informed prior to any procedures.
25 Walnut St, Suite 400,
Wellesley, MA 02481
Monday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Directions to Wellesley from Nashoba Valley Medical Center
(25 Walnut Street, Suite 400, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481)
Directions from Nashoba Valley Medical Center
(200 Groton Rd, Ayer, MA 01432)
- Get on MA-2 E in Harvard from Washington St, Groton-Harvard Rd and MA-110 W/MA-111 S
- Head southwest toward Washington St
- Turn right toward Washington St
- Turn left toward Washington St
- Turn right onto Washington St
- Slight left onto Groton-Harvard Rd
- Turn left onto E Main St
- Continue onto Harvard Rd
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto MA-110 W/MA-111 S
- Turn right to merge onto MA-2 E toward Concord/Boston
- Follow MA-2 E and I-95 S to Quinobequin Rd in Newton. Take exit 38 – 37B from I-95 S
- Merge onto MA-2 E
- Use any lane to continue on MA-111 S/MA-2 E
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto MA-2 E
- Continue straight onto MA-2 E/Cambridge Turnpike
- Use the right lane to merge onto I-95 S via the ramp to Attleboro
- Keep left to stay on I-95 S
- Take exit 38 – 37B toward MA-16 W/Wellesley
- Follow Quinobequin Rd and Walnut St to your destination in Wellesley
- Merge onto Quinobequin Rd
- Continue straight to stay on Quinobequin Rd
- Turn right onto Wales St/Walnut St
- Continue to follow Walnut St
- Turn right onto Walnut Park
- Turn right
- Destination will be on the left
Local Surgery Centre Privileges
Nashoba Valley Medical Center
200 Groton Rd, Ayer, MA 01432, United States
Monday: Open 24 Hours
Tuesday: Open 24 Hours
Wednesday: Open 24 Hours
Thursday: Open 24 Hours
Friday: Open 24 Hours
Saturday: Open 24 Hours
Sunday: Open 24 Hours