Nose Job Nashoba Valley, MA
Many Nashoba Valley Nose job patients decide to undergo the procedure after many years of insecurity over the size or shape of their nose. Often patients feel their nose is too large in comparison to their other facial features and so stands out more than they would like it to. Nose reshaping procedures are performed using a variety of techniques so different areas of the nose can be altered and patients can achieve their ideal result.
- What is a Nose Job?
- How to Choose A Nose Job Surgeon in Nashoba Valley?
- How much does a Nose Job Cost in Nashoba Valley?
- Female Nose Job in Nashoba Valley Massachusetts
- Male Nose Job in Nashoba Valley Massachusetts
- Contact The Office
What is a Nose Job?
According to RealSelf, rhinoplasty has a 90% worth-it rating from patients who have undergone the procedure. Rhinoplasty procedures are generally performed to address aesthetic concerns patients have regarding their nose. Other nose surgery procedures such as Septoplasty Surgery are performed for medical reasons such as fixing a deviated septum and enhancing the patient’s ability to breathe. Rhinoplasty procedures can be performed to enhance breathing and make aesthetic alterations, but the procedures are prominently focused on altering the size, shape, or angle of a patient’s nose.
- Altering Nose Size. Many people feel that their nose is too large and appears much bigger than their other facial features. SInce the nose is a prominent and central facial feature patients who feel insecure over the size of their nose can suffer from low confidence. Dr. Markarian helps patients refine the aesthetic of their nose for a more subtle look.
- Altering the Angle of the Nose. Some patients desire to undergo a nose job procedure as their nose is asymmetrical or wonky since it is bent to one side. The nose can be straightened through rhinoplasty surgery and generally consists of altering the bone and cartilage on the nasal bridge or nasal tip to create a straight position.
- Breathing Issues. Nose surgery is frequently performed to correct breathing issues as stated above, such as Septoplasty Surgery. Dr. Markarian performs rhinoplasty, septoplasty and septorhinoplasty surgery.
- Dorsal Hump Reduction. One of the main reasons rhinoplasty patients wish to have surgery is they feel insecure over having a large dorsal hump on their nose. A dorsal hump is the bump or hump that some people have on their nasal bridge and causes the nose to look larger, especially from the side. Dorsal hump reduction involves removing a specific amount of bone or cartilage from the nasal bridge to achieve a flat and straight line from the top of the nose down to the tip.
- Nasal Tip Alteration– Some patients have concerns soley regarding the tip of their nose as they feel it droops or sticks out at an angle. The cartilidge on the tip of the nose can be altered to achieve a different shape or a cartildge graft can be added to the tip to provide the patients desired look.
Most Essex county nose job patients have specific concerns they know they wish to have addressed from the procedure. However, it is important to see a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty procedures and has had extensive experience in performing various nose reshaping surgeries and techniques. Any small alterations performed on the nose can have a drastic impact on the final result of your procedure so it is extremely important to receive expert advice on what technique is most suitable for your needs.
How to Choose A Nose Job Surgeon in Nashoba Valley?
Dr. Markarian recommends that all potential patients should book a consultation with at least one Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon who has extensive rhinoplasty experience. However, he also explains that it is extremely important that new patients consider how comfortable they feel when they meet with plastic surgeons and pick a surgeon who they connect with. Dr. Markarian’s Awards, Certifications, and Educational achievements include:
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- RealSelf Verified
- RealSelf Top Doctor
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow; American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Undergraduate: Biology and Criminology; University of California; Irvine
- Graduate: MS; Public Health; Epidemiology; Emory University
- Internship: Public Health; Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency: Plastic Surgery; Saint Louis University
- Fellowship: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery; Harvard University
How much does a Nose Job Cost in Nashoba Valley?
The exact cost of your nose reshaping procedure can only be identified after you have had a consultation with your surgeon and they have evaluated your specific characteristics and surgical aims. However, in our Blog Rhinoplasty Cost: How Can I Afford It?, we discovered that the total cost of a Nose Job ranges from between $6,000 and $15,000. This is a fairly wide range due to the fact that the surgical techniques used for nose reshaping procedures will vary and more minimal techniques will cost less than extensive procedures performed on multiple aspects of the nose. Additionally, Revision Rhinoplasty Procedures tend to be more expensive than the cost of the initial nose reshaping procedure due to the complexity of the technique which is often required.
In our blog, we discuss several options that patients may wish to consider to fund their surgery, including:
- Setting Up A Savings Account
- Checking Your Insurance Policy
- Borrowing a Lump Sum
- Minimizing Recovery Time
Female Nose Job in Nashoba Valley
Dr. Markarian makes sure to perform a thorough assessment of each patient’s nose and surgical goals. He understands that each procedure is extremely unique to each patient and there is a delicate interplay of nose surgeries and facial aesthetics. He always tells his patients that rhinoplasty procedures require incredible attention to detail since small changes to the nose can have a large impact on the result. This is how he is able to achieve natural-looking results for patients who want their nose to be subtly adjusted and still suit their face and other features.
Dr. Markarian prides himself on nose reshaping that complements his patient’s overall facial appearance. If you are interested in a female nose job in Nashoba Valley you can read his reviews or see some of his before and after pictures before booking a complimentary Virtual Consultation.
Male Nose Job in Nashoba Valley
Nose job procedures will vary greatly depending on the needs of each patient and a patient’s gender tends to impact what their ideal result is. Many male patients wish to alter their nose for aesthetic reasons but generally want to undergo less refinement than female patients. Additionally, Dr. Markarian has many more male patients who are looking to rectify a broken nose from many years ago, or who request his services in the Emergency Room to repair a nasal fracture. You can read our blog to learn more about Broken Nose Treatment.
However, men also share similar complaints about the size, shape, and angle of their nose, including breathing issues and having a prominent bump on their nose. If you are interested in a male nose job in Nashoba Valley it is important to book a consultation with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon who has expertise in performing both female and male rhinoplasty procedures. Furthermore, we suggest that you read reviews about your potential surgeon or see some of their before and after pictures before booking a complimentary Virtual Consultation.
Contact The Office
If you are considering undergoing any type of nose reshaping procedure or surgery it is important to book a consultation with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Markarian advises bringing a list of questions to make the most out of your consultation and you can find a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions about Rhinoplasty to help you prepare for your consultation.
25 Walnut St, Suite 400,
Wellesley, MA 02481
Monday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Directions to Wellesley from Nashoba Valley Medical Center
(25 Walnut Street, Suite 400, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481)
Directions from Nashoba Valley Medical Center
(200 Groton Rd, Ayer, MA 01432)
- Get on MA-2 E in Harvard from Washington St, Groton-Harvard Rd and MA-110 W/MA-111 S
- Head southwest toward Washington St
- Turn right toward Washington St
- Turn left toward Washington St
- Turn right onto Washington St
- Slight left onto Groton-Harvard Rd
- Turn left onto E Main St
- Continue onto Harvard Rd
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto MA-110 W/MA-111 S
- Turn right to merge onto MA-2 E toward Concord/Boston
- Follow MA-2 E and I-95 S to Quinobequin Rd in Newton. Take exit 38 – 37B from I-95 S
- Merge onto MA-2 E
- Use any lane to continue on MA-111 S/MA-2 E
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto MA-2 E
- Continue straight onto MA-2 E/Cambridge Turnpike
- Use the right lane to merge onto I-95 S via the ramp to Attleboro
- Keep left to stay on I-95 S
- Take exit 38 – 37B toward MA-16 W/Wellesley
- Follow Quinobequin Rd and Walnut St to your destination in Wellesley
- Merge onto Quinobequin Rd
- Continue straight to stay on Quinobequin Rd
- Turn right onto Wales St/Walnut St
- Continue to follow Walnut St
- Turn right onto Walnut Park
- Turn right
- Destination will be on the left
Local Hospital Privileges
Anna Jaques Hospital
25 Highland Ave,
Newburyport, MA 01950
Monday: Open 24 Hours
Tuesday: Open 24 Hours
Wednesday: Open 24 Hours
Thursday: Open 24 Hours
Friday: Open 24 Hours
Saturday: Open 24 Hours
Sunday: Open 24 Hours
Please note: All materials on the Site, such as text, treatments, outcomes, photographs and images and any other material provided on the Site are for information purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding treatments. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site.
Though the content of this page has been carefully prepared, the author of this content is not a medical doctor and the content has not been reviewed by a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Unless specifically stated, patients referred to in this blog have not received surgery by Dr. Mark Markarian. This blog does not endorse the work of any doctors or surgeons mentioned. Stories relating to patients’ personal experiences of surgery should be treated as anecdotal only.
Any application of the material provided is at the reader’s discretion and his, her or their responsibility.