Breast Reduction Springfield, Massachusetts
A breast reduction procedure is a commonly performed surgical procedure that is designed to reduce a patient’s breast size to either resolve medical or aesthetic concerns. Having large breasts can cause chronic pain in the back, shoulders, and neck as well as cause infections or rashes to occur under the breasts.
- What is Breast Reduction Surgery?
- What are the benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery?
- How much does Breast Reduction surgery cost in Springfield, Massachusetts?
- Office Address
- Directions to the Office
- Local Surgery Center Privileges
What is Breast Reduction Surgery?
There are many different types of breast reduction techniques that can be performed depending on the specific needs and concerns of the patient. These techniques include less extensive procedure options such as a circumareolar reduction which is designed for women who have slightly smaller breasts. This procedure uses a smaller incision line as it only goes around the areola and down in a straight line to the bottom of the breast. Other techniques such as the anchor-type breast reduction procedure create more extensive incision lines that also extend along the bottom of both breasts. This allows for a greater amount of breast tissue and skin to be accessed and removed and so can achieve more significant results.
During your consultation with Dr. Markarian, you can discuss the various breast reduction techniques and he will be able to provide you with expert advice on which surgical procedure will be most suitable for your specific needs. Additionally, for more information about Breast Reduction Surgery, you can view our blog ‘Breast Reduction Surgery Boston: 12 FAQs’.
What are the benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery?
Many women suffer both medical and aesthetic concerns as a result of their breast size. Therefore, there are many potential benefits of undergoing a breast reduction procedure that can have a huge impact on the patient’s life. This is why breast reduction procedures have a very high worth-it rating of 97% on RealSelf from patients who have undergone the procedure. Some of the potential benefits include:
- Reduced or resolved pain in the back, shoulders, or neck
- Helps to prevent rashes or infections under the breasts
- Ability to exercise more comfortably
- Improved posture
- Reduced physical discomfort
- Breasts will be more proportional to the rest of your figure
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Able to wear a greater variety of clothing
How much does Breast Reduction surgery cost in Springfield, Massachusetts?
Since breast reduction procedures are often performed to resolve health issues that a patient suffers from, some insurance providers will help to fund the procedure. This will completely depend on the specific healthcare plan you have and the insurance provider you are with. You should contact your provider to discover if you meet their criteria to receive partial or even full funding for your breast reduction procedure.
RealSelf state that the average cost of a breast reduction procedure in the United States is over $7,000. However, the exact cost of undergoing any surgical procedure is difficult to determine because many factors can impact the total cost of your procedure. These factors include the type of breast reduction technique, the type of anaesthesia used, the location where your surgery is taking place, specific hospital fees, and the expertise of the surgeon performing the procedure. To receive an accurate total cost of the procedure you plan to undergo you should see a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon who will be able to provide an assessment of your specific needs and therefore provide an exact quote.
Contact the Office
If a breast reduction procedure seems like a desirable procedure for you it is important that you research all aspects of the surgery and see a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon to ensure your suitability for the various techniques. Contact Us to book a consultation with Dr. Markarian, a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon who has extensive experience in performing cosmetic procedures.
25 Walnut St, Suite 400,
Wellesley, MA 02481
Monday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wellesley Office Directions from Springfield, Massachusetts
Springfield (01020, 01101, 01102, 01103, 01104, 01105, 01106, 01107, 01108, 01109, 01111, 01115, 01118, 01119, 01128, 01129, 01138, 01139, 01144, 01151, 01152, 01199) West Springfield (01085, 01089, 01090, 01107)
- Head north-west on City Hall Pl towards Pynchon St
- Turn right onto E Columbus Ave
- Turn right onto Liberty St
- Turn left onto Main St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Congress St
- Turn left onto Dwight St
- Use the right lane to take the Interstate 291 E/U.S. 20 slip road to Mass Pike/Boston
- Continue onto I-291 E/US-20 E
- Take exit 7 to merge onto I-90 E/Massachusetts Turnpike towards Boston (toll road)
- Keep left to continue on I-90 E (toll road)
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 123 towards I-95/Portsmouth/Providence (toll road)
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-95 S/Dedham/Providence and merge onto I-95 S
- Take exit 38 – 37B towards MA-16 W/Wellesley
- Merge onto Quinobequin Rd
- Continue straight to stay on Quinobequin Rd
- Turn right onto Wales St/Walnut St
- Turn right onto Walnut Park
- Turn right
Local Surgery Center Privileges
2300 Crown Colony Dr Suite 101,
Quincy, MA 02169
Monday: Open 24 Hours
Tuesday: Open 24 Hours
Wednesday: Open 24 Hours
Thursday: Open 24 Hours
Friday: Open 24 Hours
Saturday: Open 24 Hours
Sunday: Open 24 Hours